Improve the energy efficiency of your home
Infinity Property Management Ltd.
Worcester Bosch Boilers
Infinity has partnered with one of the UK’s market leaders in domestic boilers, Worcester Bosch. With over 50 years’ experience in the industry, cutting edge manufacturing methods and rigorous quality-assurance policies.
You can rest assured knowing that you have one of the leading brands in your home. Worcester Bosch supply boilers fueled by gas, propane (LPG), and oil.
Baxi Heating is a leading manufacturer in the UK who has been around since 1866. They also won the Gas Industry Energy Efficiency Award in 2017. Baxi is a part of the BDR Thermea Group and is a leading manufacturer and distributor of sustainable heating solutions.
Infinity is partnered with Vaillant UK. It is an international, family-owned company. with 141 years of experience in providing heating solutions.
Vaillant is the second-largest European boiler manufacturer in its sector. It focuses on products powered by renewable energy. This has enabled the company to become one of the world’s leading providers of environment-friendly heating solutions.
Through Vaillant, Infinity can provide you the best boiler for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions.
External Wall Insulation involves fixing an insulating material to the exterior of a property and covering it with a special type of plaster/render, improving the overall thermal efficiency of your home.
The thermal efficiency that results from External Wall Insulation can help you save £120 – £455 a year, depending on your wall structure and the type of house you own. A home with optimal thermal efficiency also has the added advantage of being free from damp and mould because of the absence of cold spots that can cause condensation.
Not only is External Wall Insulation practical, it can also serve as an aesthetic measure. You can choose from a wide range of textured or smooth finishes that are available in various colours, adding a touch of warmth and personal flair to the facade of your home.
Installing Exterior Wall Insulation results in:
- A low maintenance, high performance insulation measure.
- Reduced heat loss and CO2 emissions
- The absence of damp, mould, and condensation.
- A personalized design of your home’s facade.
- Improved weather proofing and impact resistance.
- Excellent interior acoustics.
- Improved draught proofing.
- Increased lifespan of brickwork.
Installing External Wall Insulation will change the appearance of your property significantly, so you should check with your local council first to see if you require permission before starting the process.
- Installers will need a certain degree of access to the outer walls of your home. If for some reason, access to your outer walls is restricted, our energy assessor will advise if the property can be properly insulated from the outside.
- Installing External Wall Insulation is not recommended if your outer walls are problematic and are difficult to repair.
- If you live in a conservation area, you will need to check with your local council first before you can change the appearance of your home.
The cost of installing External Wall Insulation can vary greatly depending on the condition of your home, the type of insulation system currently installed, and the size of your property.
To get an accurate estimate of the cost of installation, fill out our Online Form.
Infinity Energy Organisation can help you finance the installation of External Wall Insulation with easy monthly payments.
Book an appointment with one of our energy saving advisors and we’ll find out if you’re eligible for ECO grant funding: 0203 638 4030