PAS 2035 | Trainings
Domestic Energy Assessor Training
Certification & Licence Time
After successful completion of your portfolio which can be achieved in a week.
The course will adequately equip you will all the knowledge you need to become a qualified Domestic Energy Assessor to issue EPC reports.
The Fast-Track DEA online course will provide successful candidates with the necessary qualification (City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Domestic Energy Assessment) to become an EPC Assessor and issue Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) for existing homes.
How does the online class work with a live trainer?
- Welcome & Introduction
- EPC & Building Regulations
- Measuring Conventions
- Construction & Age of Properties
- Introduction of RdSAP
- Determining Levels of Insulation
- The Surveying Process
- Site Notes/Floor Plans/Dimensions-Perimeter
- Heating & Lighting
- Importance of Photographs
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Case Studies
- Data Input Exercise In The RdSAP Software
- EPC Calculations
- Production of an EPC
- Portfolio Guidance Session
- Q&A Session
ONLINE CLASSROOM COURSE INCLUDES
- Fast Track Online Classroom Training with Live Tutor
- City & Guilds Registration & Certification
- Online Training Materials
- On-going Mentor Support
- Portfolio Assessment