Infinity Energy Organisation is committed to managing our operations in ways that:
- Continually improves the Quality Management System.
- Maximise customer satisfaction.
- Sustaining Employment for existing and future staff, providing a good place to work and developing staff to ensure that the Company has the necessary skills to meet all current and future challenges. This demonstrates to our staff that they are recognised as key to the companyu2019s overall performance.
- Forging partnerships with our funders, suppliers, stakeholders, sub-contractors and customers to ensure optimum business performance. We ensure that our suppliers and partners used in the delivery of our services also comply with our quality philosophy and company policies.
- Maintaining our reputation for honesty and integrity; ensuring that this is reflected throughout the organisation.
- Comply with the requirements of the current PAS – Improving the energy efficiency of existing buildings-specification for installation process, process management and service provision following the current Building Regulations.
Every member of staff of the organisation from the top to the bottom is expected to demonstrate a total commitment to quality improvement in every aspect of their working day.
- The management team bear the responsibilities for establishing, maintaining and implementing a quality management system for the organisation.
This system helps to set standards and to make changes to achieve the standards. This process is reviewed regularly.
- Every employee is responsible for the quality of their work and is trained to perform their duties to our specific quality standards.
- Contractors employed for specific functions are required to meet our specified standards.
- Our organisation managers monitor closely the quality of our staff work by regular supervisions, which include direct observation of work.
The organisations management undertake to ensure through instruction, practical example and training that quality is the aim of all members of staff and that each employee has a proper understanding of the importance of the quality system and its direct relevance to the success of the business.