What is Affordable Warmth Scheme?
Find out if you're Eligible
With the release of ECO3 on October 2018, the amount of grant-eligible homeowners have increased drastically.
Find out if you are a recipient of a state benefit that entitles you to an affordable warmth grant
Get your warm home grants now!
Frequently Asked Questions.
The Energy Company Obligation (ECO) is a govt energy efficiency scheme in Great Britain to tackle fuel poverty and help reduce carbon emissions. For further details please refer to:
You may be eligible if you are entitled to any benefits listed below;
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit
- Child benefit
- Disability Benefits (specific benefits listed below)
It depends on your property type as you will receive funding based on your property type, bedroom count, wall type and pre-main heat source.