This job description provides an outline of the duties and responsibilities of the role and the necessary skills and knowledge required to perform them as at the date it was created. The employee accepts that over time this job description may be subject to change as the
employee’s duties and job evolves.
ECO Operation team responsibilities include ensuring the quality of the paperwork submitted to the energy company meets OFGEM requirements and Energy Company/Company standards. This also includes liaising with the Philippines ECO team and meeting the delivery targets and deadlines that the Energy Company have set.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Carry out investigative auditing on evidence documentation before submitting measures to the Energy Company.
- Escalate any concerns from auditing to the ECO Operations Team Leader.
- Use Energy Company bespoke software to notify measure.
- Provide front line support to all installation contractors in the form of reporting and compliance.
- Provide front line support to our overseas office in compliance and administration by using our own in-house platform.
- Liaising with the installers to get amendments and jobs submitted on time.
- Understanding OFGEM & Energy company requirements.
- Supporting our overseas office in completing submissions and answering any ECO queries they may have.
- Ensuring the CRM tracker and dashboards are updated daily.
- Informing the ECO team leader of constraints within the supply chain.
- Reporting figures for daily operations in terms of submissions and submission statuses using the CRM.
- Complete delivery within strict deadlines and possibility of working overtime where required to meet these deadlines.
- Attending weekly ECO Team level 10 meetings, putting forward suggestions to improve procedures, to bring forward any concerns or constraints in the department.
- Meeting KPIs and completing projects within the given deadline.
- Notifying installers of score changes/rejections and removals.
- Process DWP requests and provide results back to supply chain.
- Assist ECO Team Leader with installer training.
- Complying with ISO accreditation requirements.
- Other AD Hoc duties
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, and in a professional manner – written and verbal.
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone manners.
- A high level of planning and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and able to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and problem solve.
- Have a sense of urgency to make things happen efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to facilitate change in requirements and procedures.
- Able to work within a team, and independently.
- Ability to liaise confidently with senior management.
- Intermediate IT skills and strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Good oral and written English.